Well & Good ebook
The ebook version is finally here!
WELL & GOOD will set you on the path of priming your body for complete hormone wellness - because fertility is far more than babies - it's about taking control of your health on all levels.
WELL & GOOD is chock full of tips and recipes alongside a step-by-step how to take charge of your health and wellbeing.
If you are ready to take your health to the next level, WELL & GOOD has all the info you need:
- top-ten foods for increased hormone health
- ten steps to wellness
- your fertile pantry handy shopping list
- special tips for boosting men's reproductive health
- tips on revving up your fertility before conception
- tips for anyone who suffers from hormone imbalances, endometriosis and PCOS
- more than forty delicious and simple recipes to improve fertility and hormone health
- how to care for your body after your baby arrives
- debunking ovulation myths
* Please note that mobi eBooks are currently only readable on Amazon Kindle electronic devices, whereas epubs are readable on most other electronic devices—including all Apple products, and Android smartphones and tablets. Both formats are protected by Digital Rights Management software and are unable to be printed.
How do I purchase an eBook?
In order to purchase an eBook, simply add the eBook to your shopping cart when viewing a title. Once you have completed the checkout process, you will be sent a confirmation email with your invoice and a link to download the preferred eBook format of your choice.
How do I read my epub file on my computer?
In order to read an epub file on your computer you will need to download free eReader software. We recommend Adobe Digital Editions, which can be easily downloaded for both Mac OS and Windows computers.
How do I read my mobi file on my computer?
In order to read a mobi file on your computer you will need to download a Kindle reading application.
How do I transfer my epub file to my Apple device?
You can download the ePub file directly to your iBooks on an Apple device by opening the download link sent to your email address upon purchase, and clicking 'download' on the ePub file option.
You can also sync your iPad/iPhone to your Mac computer, making sure that the 'books' tab in your device has settings updated to sync the eBook you wish to your device.
Please note: it has been brought to our attention that customers may have difficulty adding an eBook directly to iBooks via an email client such as GMail on an iPad or iPhone. If you experience this issue, please try opening the download page in a new browser window (click on the image in the bottom right hand corner to 'open in safari'), and your download should work.
How do I transfer my mobi file to my Kindle device?
For more information on sending mobi files to your Kindle device, click here.